When the Carano family opened the first Eldorado property in 1973, they did so with an emphasis on family values and putting people first. Today we continue to extend these family values not only to our employees but also to our communities.
We welcome the opportunity to assist your organization in achieving its goals and ask that you carefully read our guidelines prior to completing the request form. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, all applications must be completed in full and received at least 60 days prior to the event or donation date in order for the application to be considered.
We do not wish to duplicate similar donations, so please make your request as early as possible. Each approved organization is limited to one donation per year.
The Isle of Capri Casino Hotel in Lake Charles generally does not fund:
- Organizations that are not 501(c)3 entities.
- Activities or organizations that promote a specific religion.
- Political or partisan organizations, candidates, campaigns or causes.
- School fundraisers, children’s charities, or children’s events where advertising or marketing is visible to persons under the age of 21.
- Underage sporting events, uniforms or trips for booster clubs, youth athletics or amateur athletic teams.
- Fundraisers for individuals, including medical fundraisers.
- Any request that does not fall within the guidelines set forth in the laws and regulations.